Infrastructure and Learning Resources
The college has sprawling campus of 5 acres, of which 2.4 acres is the playground. It has 10,000 sq. mt. of construction distributed in four buildings viz. Administrative building, Main Building, Library Building and Women's Hostel. The entire campus is under constant surveillance of CCTV camera for safety and well being of students and staff.
The Classrooms are spacious, well ventilated and are spanned in all the three buildings of the college campus. Six classrooms are equipped with LCD projectors and screens for audio-visual presentations.
There are separate laboratories for each science subject and for junior and senior college classes. Most laboratories are air-conditioned and have all necessary equipments. Postgraduate and research laboratories are equipped with sophisticated instruments which are well maintained for use all throughout the year. There are seven computer laboratories with around 250 computers with latest software. Safety in laboratory is taken care of with the help of laboratory attendants and fire extinguishers.
|Sr. No.||Name of the facility||Description|
|2||Research Laboratories||04 [Chemistry, Microbiology, Physics]|
|3||E-Learning Laboratory||01 (1+24 Computers)|
|4||Computer Laboratories||08 ( 340 Computers)|
|5||Language Laboratory||01 (1+40 Computers)|
|6||Commerce Laboratory||01 (23 Computers)|
|7||Tally Laboratory||01 (30 Computers)|
The library is hosted in a separate building in the campus and enriched with more than 43,000 books and 130 journals and periodicals. Also, thousands of books and journals are available in e-format. The library is fully automated with computerized bar coding system. It offers following services for the benefit of students, researchers and faculty members: advanced computer based search system OPAC for locating the books/journals, free Internet facility, reprography on payment basis, current awareness service to inform about new arrivals, selective dissemination of information to supply updates on current affairs, news paper clippings, latest books, inter library loan facility for borrowing books from other libraries like- British Council, TISS etc. Separate reading rooms for boys and girls are available all throughout the day. There is a facility of 'Book Bank' for providing text books to needy students. Apart from the central library, every department has its own collections of books [hard copies] and e-learning resources.
Area: 6000 sq. ft.
No. of plants: Trees-359, Shrubs-220, Climbers-05
There is a beautiful, well maintained garden that adds glory to the campus.
The icon of our founder Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil is located at the center of the garden and the stairs cascading front the platform are also used as amphitheater for some cultural activities.
- Barrister P.G .Patil Auditorium
- Conference Hall
- Meeting Room
- Women's Hostel
- Girl's Common Room
- Washrooms & water coolers
An air-conditioned plush auditorium having capacity of 250 is used for hosting conferences, seminars, invited talks and training sessions.
Conference room with capacity of 80 is air-conditioned and equipped with audio-visual projection facilities. It is used for small scale presentations, workshops and seminars.
Air- conditioned, room with U- shaped sitting arrangement with capacity of 30. It has a facility of audio-visual projection and video conferencing.
- Area: 32,500 Sq. Ft.
- No. of Rooms: Single-06, Double-24, Triple -12
- Total boarding capacity- 90
- Warden Room-01, Rector Room-01, Dining Room-01
- Medical care: First-Aid boxes are kept in rector’s room. During the day, medical needs are taken care by health center in the institute. For emergency,Institute has MOU with nearby hospitals and physicians for the prompt and reliable medical service.
- Internet and Wi-Fi facility.
- Recreational facility: Common room with television
- Hot water facility with solar heater.
- Constant supply of safe drinking water: Water coolers are installed with water purifier units on each floor.
- Security: Watchmen for day & night duty.
Play Ground Area: 2.5 acres Out Door Games: Tennis Court, Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, Cricket
Indoor Games: Carrom, Chess, Table tennis, Wrestling, Taekwondo, Kick-boxing (The institute provides necessary consumables for all the sports activities)
For Girls: Location: M 021, Area: 566.21 sq. ft. Motorized tread mill with auto feet massage (Magnum)- 01, Upright bike (Magnum)- 03, Dumbbell rack- 01, Barbell 4 feet & 6 feet- 01 (Each), Rubber dumbbell- 02, Rubber weight plate- 10, Bar- 02
For Boys: Location: S 001, Area: 1200 sq. ft. 8 Station multi-gym machine- 01, Self curl machine-01, Round weight block 500Kg.- 03, Dumbbells 15Kg.- 01, Lifting bar- 01, Adjustable dumbbell bar- 01, Mechanical walker- 02, Treadmill- 01, Conversion machine- 01.
Location: Women’s hostel ground floor, Area: 880 sq.ft.
Seating arrangement with piped music facility
Wash rooms and Rest room
Sanitary napkin vending machine and Incineratorto destroy used napkins.
Location: Main Building ground floor
Area: 2000 sq. ft.
The canteen serves variety of dishes and beverages.
The canteen committee closely observes the functioning of this to maintain quality of food and cleanliness.
Water coolers with purifiers
Location: installed onevery floor of each of the buildings of the premises.
Other locations of coolers are seat-out area,canteen and girls’ common room.
AMC is signed for the maintenance of watercoolers.
• Separate washrooms for boys & girls are provided on every floor of each building.
• AMC is signed for the maintenance of washrooms.
- Placement Cell
- Competitive Examination Guidance Cell
- Counseling Centre
- Women Development Cell & Gender issue Cell
Location: S 012, Area: 83 Sq. ft.
This cell organizes campus interviews, career fares and training sessions for students who are in final year of their UG/PG education and are looking for employment.
• Location: L307, Area: 785 sq. ft.
• Lecture hall with ICT facility, separate library withjournals and other study materials.
• Reading room facility available.
• This center provides coaching for the students who are preparing for different competitive examinations like- UPSC, MPSC, etc.
• A separate study room with relevant books is reserved for this activity.
• Location: L304, Area: 180 sq. ft.
• This center helps students with counseling on career issues, personal problems etc.
• Location: H110, Area: 80.40 sq. ft.
• This cell address issues related to women and gender discrimination. Different activities are organized to promote talents in girl students and develop a sense of pride and equality in them.
• Cell also conducts competitions like mehendi, rangoli, flower arrangement, salad decoration, poster competition, expert talks, panel discussions, self-defense training etc. to create awareness about the gender equality and generate respect for the women.
• It also organizes programmes on women issues, legal literacy, elocution competitions, wall paper displays generate awareness among students& women empowerment.